Get Ready for the General Data Protection Regulation NOW!
Do you collect data to upload to your database? Do you collect business cards? Do you prospect on Social Media? Do you outsource to third party suppliers? Do you collect employee data? Are you a recruiter collecting candidate data? Are you a travel agency collecting customer data? Do you sell lists? Do you collect sensitive patient data? If you are in education do you collect data relating to children?
If the answer is YES, you could be in breach of the new regulation when it comes into force on 25th May 2018 resulting in fines of up to £17 million or 4% of your annual global turnover!
A rigorous overhaul of your current practises is needed now to ensure compliance and the avoidance of penalties and fines.
Linda Bazant is a GDPR Consultant/Trainer and Event Speaker
- GDPR Workshops
Half day customised workshops for CEOs and business owners aimed at your specific industry
- GDPR Training
Full day training with case studies for all staff with responsibility for GDPR
- GDPR Audits
Tracking where the data you collect comes from, what you do with it and who else has access to it.
If you would like me to speak at one of your events or to your corporate team and staff about GDPR, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 7957 422 069 to discuss how I can help you.
- Ensure awareness of GDPR from the boardroom down
- Where does the personal information you collect come from?
- What do you do with it?
- Who do you pass it on to? (Third Parties)
- What are the Individual’s rights?
- How secure is it?
- Are your third party suppliers GDPR compliant?
- Are your staff fully trained in GDPR?
- What is Consent?
- Do you have a compliant Privacy Notice?
- Are your IT systems secure and compliant?
- What are the consequences of a data breach?
- Do you need a Data Protection Officer?
- Are your international dealings compliant?
Linda was recently Keynote Speaker at a Surrey Chambers of Commerce event at the HG Wells Conference Centre in Woking about Conquering GDPR and explained why all businesses should be aware of how the new regulation, which comes into force in May 2018, can affect their day to day operations and the heavy penalties and fines being introduced for non-compliance. Watch the highlights here…