Linda Bazant Lawyer and Post Brexit Advisor.
Linda assists businesses to prepare for the UK’s exit from the EU in 2019
The vote to leave the EU and the triggering of Article 50 on 29th March 2017 has many implications for UK businesses.
Inevitably our exit from the EU will bring about changes in our underlying law and, although there is no certainty as to what those changes may be, companies need to undertake proactive due diligence on their future commercial dealings now to ensure that they are in a position to seamlessly take advantage of the opportunities ahead.
Companies need to identify and analyse their current long term contracts to ensure, for example, that intended obligations are not affected.
Linda can provide a full due diligence consultancy for your business to ensure:
- Readiness for the opportunities in 2019
- Compliance with GDPR prior to enforcement in2018
- Full preparation for any changes of legislation that may result from the outcome of the governments negotiations
- An awareness of how your current business set up is reliant on the EU and how you may need to re-structure your business to accommodate change
- An awareness that, although there is a 2-year timetable after the triggering of Article 50 on 29th March 2017, a “wait and see” approach could be detrimental to your business. You need to prepare now!
- Advance preparation for the possible cost implications so that they are not a “big hit” in 2019
Linda can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 7957 422 069
LRB CONSULT LIMITED – Company number: 10596372